Instagram Детейлинг Take in glorious 180 degree views as you dine under the shimmering stars in Queen Elizabeth Park. Take in the fresh flower fragrances of the beautiful and bright park grounds and plan to stroll throughout the breathtaking gardens before or after your meal. Seasons in the Park is famously known as one of the four top-notch restaurants in the Sequoia Company Group. Other Sequoia restaurants within the group include Cardero’s, The Teahouse in Stanley Park and The Sandbar situated on a major Vancouver tourist attraction, Granville Island.
Facebook Автостудия Глянец Only a short 10 minute drive from Vancouver, Seasons in the Park Restaurant has welcomed famous greats such as Bill Clinton and Boris Yeltsin, not to mention numerous celebrities that frequent Vancouver, British Columbia. Queen Elizabeth Park is also home to the Bloedel Conservatory which is a nice stop before you dine in ultimate luxury. If you are seeking tasty West Coast cuisine, exceptional service and phenomenal views, make Seasons in the Park your next dining experience.
- Restaurant Highlights
- Outdoor Dining and 180 Degree Glorious Views
- Perfect Place for a Romantic Date
- Newly Renovated and Upgraded to Suit Customer Needs
- Open for Brunch, Lunch and Dinner
- Special Menu Features including a Tasting Board, Holiday-themed Meals and a Superb Wine and Dessert Menu
- Takes Reservations
- Sequoia Company and its restaurants are also proud to partner up with Ocean Wise, aVancouver Aquarium conservation program created to educate and empower consumers about the issues surrounding sustainable seafood.
Sample a Taste Board and You Will Be Hooked
https://www.facebook.com/detailing.com.ua Facebook Детейлинг All week long you can sample Executive Chef Dennis Peckham’s choice menu selections! Chef Peckham has carefully put together some tasty treats to get your taste buds craving for more. Sample chef-selected cheeses such as Guinness cheddar, Qualicum Blue Claire and Triple Cream Brie. Other tasting board specialties include Poached Prawns, Sopresseta Proscuitto, Jolly Hot Capicolla, Marinated Scallop and Smoked Steelhead. For you vegetarians, you can sample the gherkins, almonds and cashews, Caponata, hummus and olives.
Brunch, Lunch and Dinner! Oh My!
https://www.instagram.com/detailing_studio Instagram Автостудия Глянец If you are planning on dining at Seasons in the Park in the late morning for brunch, for lunch or a sunset dinner, make sure you try some of these mouth watering dishes. Some dishes I deliciously sampled and some were suggestions from the knowledgeable staff.
Dessert Lover? Then Check these Out!
Although we didn’t get to try the dessert (we were trying to stick to a limited sugar menu selection) our server recommended the following. (Note: Our server was also very helpful in telling us about all dishes on the dinner menu that did not contain sugar, so don’t be afraid to ask!) Sample dishes infused with mind bending chocolate, sorbet flavours and silky smooth vanilla.
- Chocolate Cake
- Trio of Sorbet
- Sunburnt Lemon Pie
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée
- Pecan Pie
Quick Tip: Don’t miss out on their speciality coffees and dessert wines as you taste the delectable desserts.
Current Weekly Events to Add to Your Must-Do List
- Monday to Friday from 3 – 6PM enjoy a fresh, steaming bowl of mussels, homemade frites and a Stanley Park Beer all for just $12!
- Taste a wide selection of fantastic wines from around the world, with delicious Chef-selected pairings in the Seasons Winebar. Following stylistic changes and a little facelift, Seasons in the Park is poised and ready to host a 2012 Tasting Series. Tasting Events are held every other Tuesday in the Seasons Winebar, and tickets start at $25 per person, not including tax and gratuity. To purchase tickets please call us at 604-874-8008, or stop by the restaurant and speak to Guest Services.
The Tasty Conclusion
Our visit to Seasons in the Park was an exceptional experience and a breath of fresh air where Vancouver sunset dining options and first-class West Coast cuisine is concerned. The view is unlike any other view you will witness in Vancouver, BC and even when the restaurant is brimming with people, the service is still top-notch.
Make sure you book on a sunny clear day and plan to explore the Queen Elizabeth Park gardens before or after your meal. Sit back and relax, take in the picturesque views and sample some of the finest fare in the city of Vancouver.
If you have a large group or a specific dining or seating request make sure you book your table early to avoid disappointment!
Queen Elizabeth Park, W. 33rd Ave. at Cambie | Vancouver
Tel: (604) 874-8008
Fax: (604) 874-7101
Originally Appeared here on Vancouver BC